Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Nice work, you

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Here are some things I learned yesterday:
1. The country with the most coastline. It's not the US and it's not Australia.
2. Red Hunter was indeed functionally compromised at his last NYC Peter and the Wolf show. (I believe. It was at CMJ in October or something. At least it was the last and only other time that I saw him.)

Thank you, Peter and the Wolf, for pulling it together last night. I don't know if I've posted Safe Travels before, but since it's so great, and some of you friends are lazy, here it is again. And another one that I like but it's not my 2nd favorite. That I'm saving.

Peter and the Wolf "Safe Travels"
Peter and the Wolf "Sayonara Suckers"

I would now recommend with a star that you go see Peter and the Wolf when they play again. There was a really sweet stage presence between the two on stage - Red and a lady friend whose soft voice can't fairly be called backup.

Then it started to pour on the way home and I was treated to falling asleep to thunder. Seattle girls love that.

No comments: