Wednesday, February 7, 2007

Mr. and Mrs. Big



This is an impulse post! I just heard Irene yesterday, stumbling upon them when searching for a Mr. Big song. It looks like they also have a song called "To be with You". Wow, these guys are fun. Nothing to write home about I guess, but worth rooting for. Maybe its because I want jangly fun pop that hasn't already been crammed down my throat this past year (read: Jens Lekman, Camera Obscura) or maybe its the 2 minute limit they put on their songs or maybe i just love their anapologetic use of Cooper Black. Why am i saying maybe? Those are definately the reasons.

Irene "Stardust"

Irene "Little Things (That Tear Us Apart)"

I didn't hear the Irene song of the same name, I can only hope that it is a cover song.

Mr. Big "To Be With You"

No comments: